SC Business Community
Press Conference at State House:
2017 Paves the Way
- Mr. Pete Selleck, President Michelin North America
- Mrs. Lou Kennedy, CEO Nephron Pharmaceuticals
- Ms. Andrena Powell-Baker, Board Member, SC Economic Developers’ Association
- Mr. Ronnie Summers, President CEO Palmetto Agribusiness Council
- Mr. Ronnie Cooper, President BW Mitchum, Chairman SC Trucking Association
- Mr. Patrick Barber, President CEO Superior Transportation, Immediate Past Chair SC Maritime Association
- Mr. Marty McKee, President King Asphalt, Chairman Carolinas Associated General Contractors
- Roger Schrum, VP, Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs, Sonoco, Past Chairman SC Manufacturers Alliance
With unanimous and bipartisan support from the House Ways and Means Committee and public support for passing a long-term road bill at an all-time high, 2017 represents the best chance to invest and secure the resources to fix South Carolina’s roads.
The state’s business community has long advocated for legislation that addresses the dedicated funding capabilities needed to repair our state’s crumbling roads and bridges. As such, we intend to convey our resounding support for H.3516, the House road funding bill.
South Carolina State House, lower lobby
1205 Pendleton Street, Columbia, S.C. 29201
Tuesday, February 21 at 11:30 a.m.